School Motto : “Quid Retribuam”
Latin idiom meaning: “What shall I render?”
Our aim as a School is to:
Be caring educators who with the assistance of supportive parents, will strive to develop confidence and the necessary skills in our learners to engage in the challenges of the 21st Century.
We aim to achieve this by :
Developing in our learners a deep respect and love for our Creator and His Word.
- Fostering integrity, morality and dignity.
- Encouraging tolerance for all religious, racial and cultural groups.
- Assisting learners in becoming responsible and contributing members of society.
- Developing a warm, caring and nurturing environment for all who belong to the Ferndale family.
- Creating opportunities for growth and development of our learners.
- Guiding our learners to develop their full potential in academic, sporting and cultural activities.
- Developing a desire for lifelong learning.
- Encouraging parents to participate actively in every aspect of their child’s education.